In the sunshine, I walk a lot in RL, I walk pretty much everywhere I don’t think you can really know a place by driving it, you only know the quirks, the shortcuts and the feel by walking it.
So new stuff now from Ison, the Divine Bustier and Bolero @ Collabor88, they are 2 seperate pieces that work together nicely too (more pics under the cut) and also new shoes from Bushu, each pair come in a mesh or materials version.
I am sure that most of you have already been to the hair fair, although it could always warrant at least 1 more visit before it closes right? just in case you’ve missed another gem right?
If you have already bought the whole of hair fair, now you need some new shoes to go with them? 21 Shoe Event is now open only for today, and there are 10 pairs of original shoes from 5 designers all available exclusively for the event.
Above, from KoiKoi, below from Hucci onliy for this event.
I’ve been thinking about SL clothing/skins/hair/accessories that I will always buy, always on the lookout for,and came up with my own person top ten.
1) Skins with light boob shading for us with small chesticular regions
2) Hats, always hats, I don’t mind hats on their own, or hat hairs, I just want more hats please
4) Hair with wispy bits
5) Huds, clothes huds, hair huds, love a hud I do. It cuts down on so much inventory
7) Shoes that look like you can do some real damage to someone
8) Mesh clothes that don’t have enormous knockers so I have giant gaping areas.
9) Skins with strong dark eyebrows
10) Houses and furniture that looked ‘lived in’ a bit worn and not pristine looking
Now if you are going to do your own, don’t be boring and just say Hair! Shoes! be specific, like I like black hair that is actually black. But also don’t be a kiss arse and just list a load of designers that are you thirsty for.
What I wanted to show you today was some new releases, the sandal boots from Hucci, which as usual come with a colour change hud to change different areas of the boot.