The Arcade opens tomorrow, 1st September, it’s going to be carnage.
What I want to show you though is 2 things from the Arcade that are definitely worth at least 1 try. Firstly the hair from Exile. What I like about Exile’s gachas is that the rares are not regular popular colours but fancied up versions, so the rares are a blonde /red/black/brown sparkle version and the commons are all the normal colours. Also you don’t get just 1 colour, you get a colour pack so pastels, naturals, light blondes, dark browns etc and each of them you can streak different colours into. I am very impressed at the depth of these packs.
I’ve been thinking about SL clothing/skins/hair/accessories that I will always buy, always on the lookout for,and came up with my own person top ten.
1) Skins with light boob shading for us with small chesticular regions
2) Hats, always hats, I don’t mind hats on their own, or hat hairs, I just want more hats please
4) Hair with wispy bits
5) Huds, clothes huds, hair huds, love a hud I do. It cuts down on so much inventory
7) Shoes that look like you can do some real damage to someone
8) Mesh clothes that don’t have enormous knockers so I have giant gaping areas.
9) Skins with strong dark eyebrows
10) Houses and furniture that looked ‘lived in’ a bit worn and not pristine looking
Now if you are going to do your own, don’t be boring and just say Hair! Shoes! be specific, like I like black hair that is actually black. But also don’t be a kiss arse and just list a load of designers that are you thirsty for.
What I wanted to show you today was some new releases, the sandal boots from Hucci, which as usual come with a colour change hud to change different areas of the boot.
It’s nearly that time again, 21 Shoe opens tomorrow and there are loads of fabulous original mesh shoes that are 2 for the price of 1, check out the blog or join the inworld group for slurls after 12.01am tommorow SLT
1 of the shoes available are these heels by Hucci for the slink high foot, as with all Hucci shoes each pair comes with a hud to change the sole colour.
Shoetopia is now open! Fairs are always busy the first couple of days so please join the Demo group to pre-shop 😀 SLurl for landing point 1 and 2
Anyway, I’m taking a shopping break and having a lie down, and you can see one of the offerings from Shoetopia, the League Winter wedge boots, which have colour changing shoebases, fur trims and laces.